Friday, January 10, 2014

The Gym

Today is my first day in the gym in almost a year. So I'm clearly going to take it slow today. I'd hate to do some damage my first day out. I figure for the first week I'd hit the treadmill at a brisk walk pace for 30 minutes and do at least one round on the weight circuit (my gym has about 10 or so weight machines set to a red light/green light system). That'll give me a good hour workout and let me know just how out of shape I really am, which I know is pretty bad.

Another reason getting back in shape is so important to me is because I used to be a dancer and a cheerleader. Now I wasn't on the professional track for dancing but I was absolutely fit, flexible and fine. Like boom.

But I'm determined to get back there. I feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment