Tuesday, January 7, 2014

90

Once again for the 99 and the 2000(14), here I am trying to lose weight. I've gained 45 pounds since high school (the last time I was anywhere near or at the CDC recommended weight). So thanks to the freshman 15, depression of 2010 and the infamous love chub, I'm forced to get back on track.

Not to mention, I'm getting married and I refuse to even think about trying on dresses until I lose, at the very least, 30 pounds.

And while I'm embarrassed to put this on here, here are my current body stats:

186 pounds
45 bust
40 waist
44 hips
14 arms
26 thighs
30.9 BMI ( so technically I'm obese -_-)

All bad. Nothing good.

But today's where it all turns around. I'm going to blog thru the good, the bad and the ugly cravings and hopefully in 90 days, I'll be well on my way to my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment