Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Joy

Today is day two of my 90 Day Challenge. One word to describe it is "joy."

I can't explain. I guess I'm joyful about where I'm head and proud that I'm finally taking steps in the right direction. I haven't consistently been on track in a long time and I have very low self-discipline (the act of disciplining or power to discipline one's own feelings, desires, etc.). If I want it, I'm going to get it. So not acting on that impulse is really a major step for me.

Like I've said before, it's really all about the small victories for me. One day at a time.

If anyone else is participating in a 90 Day Challenge of some sort or trying to make any lifestyle changes, we're in this boat together! Hopefully, with each step you make, you start to feel joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment